Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas tree and Christmas card attempt

Today we bought our Christmas tree.  Before I allowed my family to walk down the block and choose their tree at the flower shop, I force marched them up the street for a photo shoot.  It is 10 days before Christmas and I am still hoping to e-mail a card.  Despite finding a very kind tourist to snap our photo, the sun was not cooperating and our photo (see the last one of this post) was too dark.
 These happy girls have just chosen their tree.  They are, they tell me, making a tree symbol with their fingers.  This may be our Christmas card photo.
 This is a very fancy macaroon place, Pierre Hermé.  I thought we should get a photo of their tree with our tree. 
 My husband is strong.  He then carried this tree up eight flights of stairs to our apartment. 
Blinded by the flash of the camera, she perseveres to get the star on the tree. 
Failed photo attempt--complete with props.

1 comment:

  1. i love all the photos - including the slightly dark last one :)

    ReplyDelete