On our way out of town, we stopped at The Farm. The Farm has been around since I was a kid and, amazingly it has changed very little. You can have one bottle to feed the baby animals and some corn, too. As you leave the milk house, the goats are ready to knock you down in order to get a drink. Sylvia and Ida were brave. The goats all have name tags on their collars and Lillian and Sylvia recognized some of their goat friends from past years.

The girls and I managed to forget their backpacks in the kitchen, so Grambee and Jim saved the day and took the long drive to The Farm and back home. Thank you!
Nothing cuter than a piglet.
The cousins all milked a goat.
There is lots of space to explore and lovely gardens, too. The log cabins sprinkled throughout the property have exhibits inside about living on a farm back in the day.
Lillian thinks that she may soon outgrow The Farm. I am quite sure I will enjoy it for many more years.
A big thank you to my mom and dad and to my sister and family. I am grateful we got to see Pete and family. I hope that we will see Jim some time in the next year.





I was also brave.
ReplyDelete