Thursday, March 15, 2012
Paris--looks like we've made it
Yes, we made it. We have now been here for about a week and we are making progress. The one thing that is slowing us down is the inability to get internet access at our temporary apartment. We will move into our long term rental at the end of the month. It is on the 8th floor. Watching the movers bringing our belongings in through the window should keep us amused until we remember that All of our belongings need to fit in the apartment.
We have also managed to sign the girls up for school. We have meetings at both schools tomorrow, which should be interesting.
I am writing from a new phone that I don't know how to use. I hope to add photos soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful!! so glad you've arrived and that things are getting sorted. hope week 1 of work and school is going well. can't wait for photos - i'm so anxious to see how it's all going...i check paris webdcams everyday LOL
ReplyDeletelove you lots! Jen, Andre, Jake and Sofia