We walked down to the Seine and hopped on a Batobus. The Batobus goes up the Seine, loops around the islands and returns to the Eiffel Tower. You can jump on or off at any 8 tourists attractions. I thought the Batobus would be better than it was. It was slow and it was hard to get good pictures due to the plastic roof. If I were take a river cruise again, I would do it with one of the tour companies--Vedettes de Paris or Bateaux Mouches. Despite the crummy forecast, we had a beautiful day.
Ready to board the Batobus
The Seine is a very busy river. There are many tourist boats, but barges full of cargo and gravel, too.
We got off at Notre Dame and ran around back to the park.
These kids did not feel sick enough from the Batobus, so they decided to spin, spin, spin.
There was an enormous line to go inside the cathedral, something I have never seen before, so we did not actually venture inside.
We walked over to Jardin du Luxembourg, ate some crepes, and played on the playground.








No comments:
Post a Comment