Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday, Lillian!

 A decade!  Zero teen!  Double digits!
We are very grateful for this thoughtful and hilarious girl.  She is great company.  10!
 The movers come on Monday, there is one more day of school, and things are a little crazy around here.  No cake was baked, but we did pick up some Merveilleux to help us celebrate.  We will miss easy access to so many delicious treats!
 
 
 
 
 We had our good friend to dinner last week and she brought us this sign.  I was going to tidy before I took the picture, but obviously happiness is messy.  Thanks!
 
 At dinner, Lillian revealed that she had spent her time on the Metro memorizing these warnings.  She started reeling them off, and it took me a minute to figure out what she was doing!
 They are power washing the area behind our building.  Everyone is excited about The World Cup.

All these goodbyes are going to be hard on my girls.  I love them and am so proud of them!
This Canadian American timed her birth for right between Canada and the 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lillian! You're a super girl, and so much like me that I'm proud. Way to memorize! And I'm sure the bakers of Paris will miss you all, too.

    ReplyDelete