![]() |
| Here is Lil at the market. She bought Sylvia some flowers and some chouquettes (fried dough balls with sugar) with her own money. |
![]() |
| Lillian and I went on a field trip with her class today. It was perfect because it was to Lillian's all time favorite Paris Location: Jardin D'Acclimatation Now that the weather is warmer there is an enormous splash pad there, too! We took the metro, and I was very glad that I was not the teacher. I do think that French adults expect kids to be more responsible and to take the consequences if they don't follow directions. For example, had we lost a kid on the subway, I am sure that it would be considered more the kid's fault than the teacher's. After a picnic, the kids were allowed to play on the playgound and in the splash pad. The kids simply stripped off their clothes and played in their underwear. Lillian, perhaps because of her puritanical North American upbringing, kept her clothes on. |
![]() |
| Bougies Magiques! |











happy happy birthday sweet lillian!! sending lots of love from halifax xo
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Little Flower!! Can't wait to see you soon xxxx
ReplyDeleteone time my sister and I got some of those magic candles for my grandpa's birthday and he just about passed out
ReplyDelete