Monday, April 9, 2012

Jardin d'Acclimatation

 Looking for apartments involved lots of walking and lots of waiting for the girls.  They did find taking the metro very exciting, which helped.  We thought we needed a little break and headed to Parc d'Acclimatation.  It is every kids' dream.  There are swings, play structures, small roller coasters, a petting zoo...and more.  The girls were in heaven and keep asking when we are going back.
 Growing girls.
 I've taking up smoking and lost 100  pounds.
 Some words of wisdom about jumping on the trampolines.  I missed taking a photo of the warning not to smoke on the trampolines--true.

 That guy is strong and can make the swing go terrifyingly high.
 Some not so babyish climbing structures.
 We found the Enormous Crocodile.  He is not sizzled up like a sausage, but living here.
Even better than the Dragon Wagon at the Carp Fair!  When things warm up a little bit, there is even a splash pad!  The girls have a two week break coming up and I'm sure we will be returning here.

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure we will not be able to swing a trip to Paris... but this parc is quite tempting...

    ReplyDelete