Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jardin d'Acclimatation--again

Last weekend the girls and I returned to the Jardin d'Acclimatation.  The weather here has been very changeable; there has been lots of rain and some sun.  Sunday it was sunny and I thought we had better get outside and take advantage of the lovely day.  I was also trying to give Pierre some down time because he is fighting an awful cold and it is busy at work.
 
 You pay a small fee to enter the park and then there is a mix of activities you pay more for, like jumping on the trampoline, and free activities like playing on play structures.  The trampolines are a big favorite!

The Jardin d'Acclimatation is in the Bois de Boulogne.  It is a short metro ride from our apartment, but it is a whole lot more bucolic out here.
 

We also rode on a terrifying roller coaster.  The roller coaster cars were shaped like teacups and spun when you were least expecting it.  Right as you were rounding a curve, the teacup would spin and make you feel as if you were going to be dumped right off the track.  I hated this, Lillian did not like it, and Sylvia loved it.
 
The girls spent a lot of time playing on various swings and play structures and we got a good dose of fresh(er) air.

No comments:

Post a Comment