
My brother's book came out yesterday and you should run out and buy yourself a copy or two. If you visit The Peter Rock Project you can learn all about it. I tried to steal a video from The Peter Rock Project website, but I was unable to do it. Visit the site and click on the first video!
"The Shelter Cycle is a stunning novel about faith and disillusionment and the lingering power of the past. In spare, lyrical prose, and with immense compassion, Peter Rock illuminates a strange and little-known chapter in American religious history. At times, Rock's uncanny ability to combine mysticism with blunt realism is reminiscent of Flannery O'Connor."
-Tom Perrotta
-Tom Perrotta
"As luminous as it is sinister and innocent, The Shelter Cycle is a book not quite like any other. Peter Rock renders masterfully the ferocity and intensity of bonds between childhood friends as well as adults, coupling also the inescapable loneliness and yet hope within the human soul."
-Rick Bass
-Rick Bass
This looks phenomenal!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is. I read it and I highly recommend it.
ReplyDelete