Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Spain

 I am so grateful that Michelle is my sister in law and you wish she was your child's teacher.  What lucky kids!  She was well prepared to entertain our girls.
 Lillian painted the view

 This guy is a pro.  Family resemblance??
 It was HOT.  When we were not in the pool, the covered patio was the perfect spot.



 
 Aunt Michelle made signs for the girls' rooms!
I am so grateful for the time we all had together.  Thank you to everyone for making it happen.  Much love to you all!  We miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete