Syliva wrote a postcard highlighting her top Paris picks. The kids couldn't wait to go to Jardin d'Acclimitation. It did not disappoint. This horse rider borrowed some shorts, and we were off! Thanks to the tickets Mémé and Pépé had bought on their last visit, we were able to skip the long line and spring into action.

Sylvia can't get enough of the roller coasters. The rest of us were happy to enjoy the rest of the attractions. The other girls joined her for one and decided that was enough. My camera was too slow to catch most of the thrills. I also didn't catch all of the jumping on the trampolines.
I hate this roller coaster. My sweet mother-in-law, who once rode on this with Sylvia, can attest that it may not look like much, but at each turn it jolts and makes you feel as if you are going to fall off the tracks. Sylvia loves this! She also love turbulence on airplanes. I was afraid to let her go by herself; a (grand)mother's love is amazing.
This day is just getting started!







No comments:
Post a Comment