I was obsessed by the tiles, so we decided to walk across the river to Triana. Since early times, this quarter has been famous for its potteries. The technique for making tiles was introduced by the Moors. Cool in summer, durable and colorful, glazed ceramic tiles have been a striking feature of Andalusian facades and interiors for centuries (Eyewitness Travel).
We found an "S" and an "L" tile inside this shop.
Pierre and I went by Marta and Ramon while in Spain.
This place was right by our apartment! Sylvia discovered that churros dipped in hot chocolate are delicious.
We walked over to the Flamenco Museum. We had hoped to book tickets for a show that evening, but they were sold out. It is one of the few places that has a performance that starts before 9 P.M.
I am not sure I would recommend the museum, but Sylvia had a great time learning some new moves.
A large area of Seville is closed to cars, which makes exploring on foot enjoyable.
More tree climbing and meditation








No comments:
Post a Comment