Monday, April 21, 2014

Random April Shots

means that kids try to sneakily tape paper fish on people's backs.  In our house, fish were appearing everywhere--the washing machine, the shower...
 The chocolate stores gear up for Easter by first having a big chocolate fish display.


Grace and I found a good toy store here.
 Mémé, Crookshanks is still very popular.
 
 Sylvia and I went and watched part of the marathon. Sylvia is a wonderful cheerer.  We had a good time and even saw one Canadian runner.
 We also found these cheering Canadians with a flag and a jukebox!
 The dance Lillian and Sylvia demonstrated for Grace.  Supposedly, I had been dancing around the apartment singing, "Grace is coming, Grace is coming!" for several days before she arrived.
Exploring her family's Iranian heritage at the Louvre

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images!! we had friends running the 1/2 marathon. I'm sure you cheered them on. :) xo

    ReplyDelete