Lillian chose to do an extra credit exposé on Marie Curie. She worked very hard writing her paper and preparing her poster. Pierre even took her to the Marie Curie musem where you can see her laboratory. The idea of giving her presentation was really stressing Lillian out. Good news! She did it! Bravo!
When she came home and said she wanted to do an exposé, I did not know exactly what she meant. Because it was extra credit, the teacher sent home no info. I quizzed Lil for awhile and then figured out that because we are dealing with the French education system that a rigid formula must exist. I Googled and came up with several things that explained it all to me. The one below was the best one I found. So, if you are in CM1 (grade 4) and have an exposé, read up.
TGIF!




Bravo, LIllian! you remind me of me!
ReplyDelete"Arg!" replies Lillian.
Delete