
Sunday was Mother's Day in France. I was well spoiled. I am very happy to be part of this strange and fabulous family. How I am suddenly a mother to an eight year old and someone, "who is nearly a decade," is beyond me.
Saturday we headed across town to Jardin des Plantes and the Fête de la Nature.
There were tents set up in the garden and various students and enthusiasts were leading activities about plants and animals. The tents were needed because about every twenty minutes it would pour rain for five minutes. Here the girls are playing a game and learning about bees.
The flowers like the rain and the gardens are lovely.
These look like a metallic sculpture.
We then went inside the museum and visited La Nuit, a visiting exhibit. It was well done and we enjoyed ourselves. Here Lil is in front of the owl exhibit. Night is dark, so my photo is not too great.
Paris is pushing its tap water by giving it away!









No comments:
Post a Comment