These cookies are called lunettes. They are basically enormous sandwich cookie with chocolate in the middle.
These served as last week's Friday pastry.
We have been enjoying a string of sunny days. The girls and I spent last weekend in a church basement helping with the American Girl Scout open house. Lillian got to carry the Paris flag in the flag ceremony.
Sylvia got to tell the everybody what to do.
We had so much fun at Famillathon last year that we returned this year.
We played Mölkky.
Sylvia was a fabulous score keeper.
The guy in charge of wheelchair basketball said the girls couldn't play because they were too little. They had played last year and there was a little boy Sylvia's size playing while we were watching, so we were not too pleased. The guy in charge told us we couldn't play and then went off to shoot some hoops on the empty court. GRR! I further ruined the afternoon by not allowing the girls to rollerblade as they had last year. I just couldn't deal with the shared helmets. My fear of lice may be slightly crazy, but I am doing all I can to avoid them.
Luckily, the American Library is nearby and we were able to go and check out some books. Books heal all wounds and we were able to chill and to cheer up.








No comments:
Post a Comment