Real time interruption of vacation recap:

Overnight the streets of Paris have filled with people. After the long August vacation, it is time to return to school and to work. These two were excited and "apprehensive" about their first day. Sylvia will start CE1 (grade 2) and Lillian will start CM1 (grade 4). I just dropped them off and will be very curious to hear what they have to say about their day. I hope we have wonderful and kind teachers like we did last year.
I am still lice phobic and pony tails will be our school day look.
We are making progress. Our last Canadian passport arrived yesterday. The Canadians really wanted to know the exact date of when I became a housewife and were not content until they got to the bottom of it. Yesterday we also picked out some new glasses frames for Lil. Stay tuned.

I am itchy just hearing the word! Looks like you guys had a great summer!
ReplyDelete